Tuesday, February 2, 2016

me

okay im just gonna be real.


my families is my life
without them i would be lost

im so scared of the future

im inlove with someone
but they dont even know

my dream is to get into byu 
i didnt apply  

i love, love stories

i have never written a paper by myself  

every animal i have ever wanted ive been allergic to

my heavenly father is my best friend

im not fake
what you see is what you get

i love to laugh

i go to church every week
without my parents asking me to

i love naps

ive never kissed anyone
but family

i love the stars

im scared of big animals


im scared of the ocean
but my favorite place in the world is the beach

i love airplanes

i want a volkswagen rabbit





5 comments:

  1. Yes! I love this it's super relatable! And I like how you say what you want and why it's hard to acheive it. There seems to be always something in the way of us reaching our true goals. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "im scared of the ocean
    but my favorite place in the world is the beach"
    Frickin SAME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm really happy that you love your family and the stars. i'm happy that you are you.

    ReplyDelete