Sunday, February 14, 2016

if only

when i see you my heart jumps
when our arms brush it's like lighting 
when you touch my hand my heart goes mock 90
when you look into my eyes it's like you see the real me
you're soft and kind and caring, trust worthy, funny, gentle, loving
i could go on forever
you make me feel like arriving at a beach and all you want to do is to run into the ocean.
my thoughts run scattered when i'm with you yet talking with you is easy.
dreaming of your hugs
dancing with you.
having our own high school musical 3
when i'm literally having the worst day all i have to do is see you because your smile.
your smile lights up my whole world
it's easy to be with you
and i know if i snort while laughing you will just laugh harder which makes me happier 
or if i cry you wont think oh... you're "dramatic" you'll hold me tell i stop
or when you make your cute little faces that make me laugh
i don't even know how to describe it other than my heart burning inside me
you make me happy
really happy
i only wish you knew.

2 comments:

  1. "i don't even know how to describe it other than my heart burning inside me"
    Accurate. #stolen

    ReplyDelete