Sunday, April 10, 2016

i guess this is it

this is me.

i'm a real person.
i've said this before...what you see is what you get.
that doesn't mean i don't have a deep personality.

i'm not smart in school.
math, english, and science just goes over my head.

but, i like to think i'm smart in people.
and i rather understand people's pains, fears, loves, hopes, and dreams; then some function to find the intersection of the slope of a triangle thats has a velocity of 5.37

i'm not the girl that says no to ice cream because she's "full" knowing that she's starving inside and would want nothing more then a big bowl.
i want to taste the cold, sweet "ben and jerry's tonight dough" running down my throat into my stomach that automatically puts a smile on my face.

i dress modestly.  
not because my parents make me, 
but because i respect myself.
i respect the boys i love.
i respect my Heavenly Fathers creations.

i have a big heart, and i'm pretty open, but if you break it its hard to back in.

i love walking along a south carolina ocean.
when the waters warm, your feet sink into the sand, the sunsetting, and you're totally free.

i'm not a writer,
i've only written 3 papers in my life by myself. 

i love one direction. honestly, if i have a bad day they're there for me. that might sound dumb to you, but this is me.  

i love my family. i really do.
they're my best friends.

i'm LDS and i love my Heavenly Father.
i trust him with everything inside me.

this is me.
i'm not Lottie De Tommen.

I'm Sabrina.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH And this reveal is so, so beautiful. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought someone like you would go with a name like Lottie. I love it. you're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to Pillowtalk by Zayn. He used to be in 1D, right?

    I like this song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HES THE WORST STOP LISTING TO HIM!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
    2. ok silently stalking the reveal posts rn cause im frickin in college buuut ZAYN ROCKS. nelson you keep listenin to that jam- the song she is wayy better anyway.

      Delete
    3. NO NELSON stop listening to his song.

      Delete
  4. I love you so flipping much girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SABRINA!!!! I loved all your blog posts, you are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done bean. loved the simplicity yet truthfulness about your reveal. #1D

    ReplyDelete